For those who have been out and about in the world, you may have started stumbling on the Lost Ark World Bosses. These are community-driven optional content that both end game players and levellers can get their hands on. Nearly every single area in the game has a world boss, which spawns at specific areas of the map. Here is everything you need to know about the Lost Ark World bosses.
Lost Ark World Boss Rewards
The World bosses in Lost Ark are absolutely worth doing when you naturally make it to that level range. When you press ‘N’ on the keyboard, you will get a collectables menu pop up, showing you the completionist guide for that area. Eventually, one of the zones within that all has a World boss, which you can take on with other players to defeat the foe. Each one has its own level range, which you can take on as you are levelling through the game.
They are worth doing too. Whenever you kill a World boss, they drop loot, which is handy for your adventures. But, the big fish in the fry is the first kill reward. Whenever you kill a boss for the first time, you are awarded a treasure map, three pieces of epic gear and a few other goodies. As you can imagine, this is an absolute treat of a reward, granting you a nice set of gear and some much-needed item level boost. However, they are not completely necessary to complete as the author indeed up skipping Rudric and we were fine thanks to the multiple dungeons.
The Lost Ark world bosses that are level 50 onwards tend to grant rewards for the level range, making them decent sources of gear as your character get to end game progression. IN addition, these end game world bosses drop gold, which is a currency you can use to get items needed for progression. There is also loot auctions when you kill bosses which you can bid gold to get items.
Lost Ark World Boss locations
Below are the Lost Ark World Boss locations. They are not exact locations, since some areas don’t have a name., we have done our best to give you details of the wider area. Remember, they are not always guaranteed to spawn in your channel, you can swap channels by checking the drop-down bar above the minimap in the top right of the screen. Moreso, keep an eye on area chat for sighting confirmations of the world boss. You know when you stumble upon it when a health bar pops up at the top middle portion of your screen.
- Level 17 Rudric location – Graveyard, Rethramis Border, Rethramis.
- Level 19 Salt Giant location – Regal Salt Plains, Saland Hill, Yudia.
- Level 25 Rovlen location – North of Grayhammer Mine, Bilbrin Forest West Luterra.
- Level 38 Caspiel location – Rocky Forest Hill, Skyreach Steppe, Tortoyke.
- Level 39 Wili-Wili location – Very top of Sunbright Hill, East Luterra.
- Level 50 Chuo location – Right of Cloud Valley, Twilight Mists, Anikka.
- Level 50 Manes location – level 50, South of Forgotten Maze, Icewing Heights, Shushire.
- Level 50 Moake location – Aira Pond, TikaTika Colony, on Punika Island.
- Level 50 Velkan location – Crowbelly Gulch, Totrich, Arthertine.
Please note, there are several other Lost Ark world bosses, but they come alive during calendar events that are currently not live at the time of the Lost Ark western release.